Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vomiting, Fevers, and Ear Infections...Oh My!





























Long week for us, started with Paul throwing up (no other symptoms) for six days and peaked when he caught a sinus infection, Clare topped the week with her upper resp. infection and Nevan rounded it out with THRUSH. (ouch is all I can say to that).














Some funny things that the kids said this week.







Clare: "Grammy, please pat my back"







*Grammy begins patting*







Clare: "Harder"







*Grammy pats harder*







Clare: "Harder"







*Grammy is practically pounding her back*







Clare: "There, now I should burp"














Clare *Coughing fit*







Dr. Thompson: "That sounded like it hurt?"







Clare: "Yes, I am so sorry, that was very rude of me"














1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! So glad you survived last week... and please tell me that you have a quote book for Clare. If you don't, I will start one. Love you!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete