Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clare Noelani turns 2! What?

My little Clare is turning two on Thursday. I can't believe she is so big and turning two already. We had a little celebration for her on Sunday and I will post some pics and a video soon. Some recap info on little Clare-

Clare was born Feb 18, 2008 and was 7 pounds 11 oz and 20 inches long. I already have forgotten what time it was.
Labor was easy and uneventful.
Josh and I decided to name her Clare Noelani. Clare means bright and is typically associated with purity. Noelani is very special to us since it is Hawaiian for "Heavenly mist" or "Beautiful girl from Heaven."
Clare started smiling when she was two months old, laughing at three months old, rolled over at four months, cut her first tooth at 4 1/2 months old, crawling at 5 1/2 months, took her first steps at 9 months and walked at 11 months. Clare said her first word around the same time she walked, which of course was "Da Da" Our favorite word she said was "Pum Pum" for Grandpa. She started really talking when she was about 20 months old.
I am so blessed to have her in my life. Clare is a spunky, beautiful, good natured little girl. I am proud of her and love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment