Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crazy week

Today, my Grandma died. I had a very strong relationship with my Grandma, she always was very accepting and loving towards me as well as my sisters. She went into the hospital on Tuesday and fought until this morning at 9:30 AM when she took her last breath. I miss her already so much, I haven't seen her since January, however I am so grateful I spoke with her on the phone yesterday morning for a couple minutes. She always makes me laugh, however yesterday I just cried while talking with her. She was a spitfire and I will always remember her attitude towards life. I always thought she was very beautiful for a ninety year old and am still amazed at how healthy she was and aware of everything. I will miss her dearly and will pray for her.

Josh and I are eagerly waiting baby Hinkle, Clare and Paul seem pretty excited. Josh is busy with work, and I have been spending quite a bit of time at his parents house as I am so tired all the time and feel like I can't get anything done being this pregnant.

Clare has been fighting bronchitis all week, the doctor prescribed her some antibiotics but I held off with those and tried some natural remedies and they worked! I used garlic, essential oils, a homeopathic cough syrup and some vitamins and she is a new girl...almost. Here's to hoping Paul doesnt get sick :/

Paul is such a goof ball, he is talking more and more each day, he seems to be understanding so much and we are really enjoying him. He is going through a rough sleep stage and has been spending a lot of time in bed with us. We are constantly praying for peace for him in his crib but he still ends up in bed with us. He is OBSESSED with blocks, he will sit and build with blocks for hours!! Love watching him...his concentration face is precious.

Please keep us in your prayers, I am pretty sad about my Grandma and of course we are praying for a safe and healthy delivery for baby.

Oh and please keep Clare in your prayers as well- and Paul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment